Adquet 2

Jum 4

Thursday, 10 September 2015

High Tension Cable Falls, Kills Female UNILAG First Class Student

A female student of the University of Lagos student was electrocuted on Sept. 8th after a high tension cable fell on her.

The incident occured in front of the Sodeinde hall of residence in the campus.

According to witnesses, the young lady who is a First Class student was immediately rushed to the Lagos state Teaching Hospital but was however pronounced dead on arrival.

No comments: